Welcome to Create Space To Go
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Create Space To Go’s Website.
Create Space to Go is an offering of Create Space, LLC a Minnesota Limited Liability Partnership
Create Space To Go is located at:
2168 3rd Street Suite 1A White Bear Lake, MN 55110 – United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Create Space To Go’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.Cookies
Payment Methods Accepted
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Payments are processed through a 3rd party payment provider Create Space doesn’t have access to or retrain credit card numbers.
Our standard shipping cost is 9.95 to anywhere in the continental US. Please contact us for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii, or other locations. Orders in the immediate vicinity of our studio may be delivered by Create Space staff instead of through a traditional shipping provider. All orders may be picked at our studio in Downtown White Bear Lake MN (2168 3rd St) free of charge.
**Create Space is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please submit all claims to UPS or the United States Postal Service.
We check each item thoroughly before shipping. If you receive an item that is damaged, please notify us within 3 days of receiving your purchase by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: projects that include wood will have natural character (knots, live edges, unique wood grain.) This is what makes each project unique!
If you wish to make a return, please notify us within five days of receipt. All items must be in unused, unopened condition. Returns with missing items will not be honored. You are responsible for all shipping costs for any return. If there’s an error with your order, please notify us upon receipt and we will work with you to make it right.
Unless otherwise stated, Create Space To Go and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Create Space To Go. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.createspacetogo.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.createspacetogo.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.createspacetogo.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.createspacetogo.com
- Redistribute content from Create Space To Go (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Create Space To Go does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Create Space To Go, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Create Space To Go shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Create Space To Go reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Create Space To Go a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.